2.05.2012

Inglot

Finally! I'm uploading a few of the Ingot palettes I have received so far! Just a quick note tonight, I will go through the colors later this week. First off, the pearl and shine are just as high quality as MAC; great color payoff, rich pigmentation, smooth, blend easily without diminishing color. Now for the matte, love the amount of colors available in matte. The negative, they are a little powdery so be sure to try using a mineral brush and press the shadow onto the brush or you will be sure to get lots of fall out, some of the mattes are slightly chalky but this does not take away from the pigment whatsoever. I do recommend shadow insurance, this will help your shadow last all day without creasing or much touch up! If you like sparkle, you will like their "DS" (double sparkle) shades. At $5 per pot, these shadows are a steal. I haven't tried them, but I would also recommend the Rainbow Collection Shadows for $7 a shade, you get 3 in 1! (see below) The 10 pot palettes are $14 empty, plus the $5 per shadow to fill them. The only flaw I find in the design of the palettes is there is no hole in the bottom of the palette to change out the pots. Be sure to pick yourself up a magnet from the fabric/craft or hardware store if you plan on rearranging them or changing your pots out!

I have had no eye irritation from the shadows. I will definitely repurchase and try not to pay that much attention to MAC because I'm simply sold on Inglot! This system is called the Freedom System. Next from Inglot I look forward to trying their lipstick and possibly concealers.

If you make a purchase, please let Inglot knows in the notes I referred you, and definitely let me know what YOU think!

Rainbow Shades

I'm definitely going to get some rainbow pots just for my highlighters, so I can have them in each palette!

My palettes below-













I almost forgot to mention the durability of the palette, I will definitely add photos of that or a video! They are highly durable and great for travel.
Have a Great week!

XoXo Shana
Bella Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment