2.08.2012

NYX Round Lipstick












Ugh, I am so disappointed! While I loved the color "Rea" the extra creamy formula, the color, the color stay (easily comparable to MAC) and convincing myself to tolerate the very faint smell of citronella, you know the bug spray smell, although minimal, I was a gasp when I licked my lips and they tasted worst than the lipstick smelled! I literally tasted the horrible taste of perfume, as though I had sprayed it in my mouth (no, I am NOT exaggerating)! Too bad I bought 3 tubes, I haven't tried the other two, unexcited anyway, as the matte colors on the ULTA website do not look like the FLUORESCENT colors I received. Big waste of money for me!

What are your thoughts about NYX Lipstick?

Probably my first and only purchase of NYX, and I was so hoping to love the products!

Edited to add: OKAY I have had a change of heart, slightly- where the smell and taste is concerned the NYX matte lipstick products do NOT have the same issue; Hippie Chick, Butter and Euro Trash all were great in respect to the earlier comments. My biggest issue with the mattes is they seem to push out towards the outter lip leaving the center without color, disappearing way to easy. I will continue to try the mattes and report back! For $3 I got more than what I paid for!
XoX Shana
Bella Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment