2.01.2012

Benefit Sun Beam!



Finally Glam Gals, A golden highlighter! And since I am a total fan of Benefit's highlighters this will be a definite favorite I am certain! At $26 per 13.0 mL, 0.45 oz it better be great. Sun beam is finally available at Benefit's website, HSN and Sephora. Benefit says, "This golden bronze highlighter gives you a natural, sunkissed radiance. Dot & blend over makeup on to cheek & brow bones for a bronzed glow that complements all skintones. It’s liquid sunshine in a bottle!" Ooooo lala this sounds so appealing, doesn't it!

Be sure to let me know your thoughts on this new Benefit highlighter. If you want to read how Benefit compares their highlighters, visit here. I will be sure to let you know just what I think as soon as it arrives!

XoX Shana
BellaDish

No comments:

Post a Comment