12.23.2011

Festive Nails!

This is how I've been wearing my nails the past week. I fell in love with this green when going to pick up some shampoo, check it out!



To create this festive look, place a base of your choice down then your primary color, such as the green used above, then a 2nd coat, and finaly select a glitter coat such as this pretty gold one with hints of nearly every Christmas color you can imagine- dragging the brush from the tip of the nail back (Photo does not do this gold color justice!!!). Then add your clear top coat. EASY to do, for chips on the end you simply add a little more of the glitter coat. For Christmas I will use this same golden glitter paint on a red, I am actually excited about it, should be very pretty!

How will YOU decorate your nails for Christmas?

XoXo Shana
Belle Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment