1.11.2012

SHIMMER!!!

WHICH HIGHLIGHER DO YOU USE TO GLOW???

My most grabbed for highlighter is by Benefit, "Watt's Up", I also use "Photo Op Under Eye Brightner" by Smash box, however, I haven't used it under the eye, only on my cheeks!


PICS TO BE REPLACED SOON!

I am not a professional videographer (is that a word?) or claim to be anything but someone who loves all things beautiful...I have made some financial errors on make-up due to brand hype and those who get free product stating its this or that, you need to get it!!! Which in many cases it might be true if you have the same type, skin, eyes, hairs, etc.... I hope to share with you some of my experiences soon. In the mean time I'm going to ramble and post some amature shoots until I have more time to really dig in! I hope you will get something out of these! My best advice, DO NOT get caught up in the HYPE!!! The BRANDING and even with many of the beautiful make up guru's you see on YOU TUBE! I will make some recommendations very soon, and tell you who I have followed, the mistake's I made because I trusted in error, OUCH that hurt!!! One of the best out there and frankly very honest is GOSS Makeup Artist! Please Check him out and let him know in the comments that I (BellaDish) sent you!!! More to come... Please let me know products you want close ups of, looks done with..., feedback on different brands, and one thing I will comment on is not all foundations, liners, looks, are going to look the same on you! While you can highlight assets and cover up many things, you can't change the shape or texture of skin, you must also remember all those beautiful starlets are being gazed at via quite the distance, special lighting, and wearing SPANX an WODERBRAS!!! My husband says that's false advertisement, LOL. So check back an I think you will be happy to learn about some great make up that is just as great and in fact better than several high end brands, for a fraction of the price!! So excited to share with you. I go to VEGAS next week and will have the most crazy beautiful haul for you and an awesome prize brought back for a Bella CONTEST!!

Chat soon!

XoXo Shana
BellaDish

No comments:

Post a Comment