1.31.2012

FRICK-FRACK &^%^$#%$^#*!!! BLOW DRYERS!!!!!

Yet AGAIN another of my blow dryer BLOWS! Is it me or does anyone else have this problem? Usually my blow dryers end up burning my hair, heating up to a fiery orange glow inside, loose parts jiggle inside, on/off button goes out, power stops working in cord, or sucking up dust bunny's that are ever clinging! In the past year I have went through TWO expensive salon/pro store blow dryers, first a HOT TOOLS, next a blow dryer I have been soooo pleased with, no overheating, burning, has multiple speeds, a cool button, a perfect lint catch on the back...and what does it do, I literally turn it on this evening and not 20 seconds into the blow out it jumps into SAW MODE! Yes!!! Literally I thought a table saw was going to cut off my head. I was so startled my natural reaction was jump up toss it in the wastepaper basket and I was at my dressing room door within 3 seconds! My heart was pounding! Luckily my wonderful husband was in the room within seconds turning it off and unplugging it (he heard it all the way in the next room), as he did so it shot, yes I say SHOT out a metal blade of sorts! Dang good thing it didn't get in my eyeball. Scary.

Now, with this being said, I can't help but believe it was a total fluke! I'm going to email the company and tell them about it and I'm prepared to mail it to them for investigation. I love this dryer so much I'm willing to give the brand another try. Oh, the brand...it was a T3 Pro.Dryer 83971 Tourmaline Ionic 1800 Watt Hair Dryer, the exact one as in the photo above (NO it was NOT purchased from Amazon, the above link is for reference only. It was a pretty penny in my book too!

Sooo, is it me, only me? My sister-in-law says no! She goes through blow dryers too. I'm not hard on my dryers, yes I use them 4-5 days a week, however I clean it, set it down kindly, don't drop it and it has it's own special home where I set it each day when done. It's loved!

WHAT BLOW DRYER DO YOU USE? HOW LONG HAS IT LASTED? HOW MANY DO YOU GO THROUGH? ANY feed back or other information on your BLOW DRYER experience is WELCOME!!!

Thank you for listening to my rant!

XoX Shana
Bella Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment