12.12.2011

Jane Cosmetics on HauteLook

Just a quick note to say hello and to let you know that Jane Cosmetics is on HauteLook today. The blushes are worth trying for $2.97usd. Glow looks like it also might be a great highlighter, as so many of them...but Glow looks similar to Coralista, please see my review below on Jane. Orchid reminds me
of Throb.


Jane "Glow" Blush
Jane "Orchid" Blush







Hope you are all having a fantastic holiday season, I am looking forward to family all being together and celebrating Christ's Birthday...just trying to find those male gifts, always the last ones on my list! Any ideas for men age 23 on up, please SHARE!!! And let me know if you get these items and how you feel they comepare to Benefit's Throb and Coralista!

xoxo, Shana
Belle Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment